Campsite La Rumba is ideally located on the coast, halfway between Cannes in Saint-Tropez and close to the hinterland of the Var. The campsite is only a 2 km walk from the beach of Galiote. On the campsite you can rent mobile homes in tents.
Enjoy a nice water park that consists of a swimming pool and a toddlers' pool.
Discover the Gorges du Verdon and the Lake St. Croix, stroll through the streets of small Provencal villages such as Tourtour, Salernes, Ampus, Cotignac or Callas or relax in the famous seaside resorts of Fréjus, St-Raphaël, Cannes or St-Tropez!
N.B : Advice from Emilie: if you choose a Mobile Home Top Presta you will get an accommodation with air conditioning, TV and dishwasher
Rocher de Roquebrune: 15 km - Estérel massif: from 10 km - Saint-Tropez: 30 km - Cannes: 47 km - Marineland Antibes: 59 km - Oceanographic museum in Monaco: 95 km - Gorges du Verdon / Sainte Croix lake: 81 km - Aqualand: 5 km.
On this campsite the Fun Dose is purple. This means it's a very lively campsite. In july and august, we offer the following:
- The Clapou Club for 4-6 year olds and Policator Club for 7-10 year olds welcomes your children Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. and from 3 p.m.–5 p.m.
- The Nobodys (11-17 year olds) meet up five times a week.
- 4 activity leaders are present on the campsite all summer. Aquatic wake-up call every morning, sports tournaments and friendly entertainment are organised all day long.
- 4 big evening events are organized per week and we will also surprise you with our top secret entertainment and the summer dance.
- Additionally, many evenings are hosted by hired entertainers and performers who provide high quality shows.
Camping La Rumba is part of the Capfun group.Capfun.co.uk
Click here to find out about our policies and other destinations
FranceLoc has more than 100 000 Fans.Facebook Capfun
Join the adventure !
Become a fan of campsite La RumbaFacebook La Rumba
Click here to make a booking